Of course, there are a few of my "helpers."
Thursday, January 26, 2012
This year, I wanted to start this with the kids on their birthdays. It was fun to be the one who was asking the questions for once with Bella! :)
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Barbies
3. What is your favorite fruit? Watermelon
4. What is your favorite tv show? Jake and the Neverland Pirates
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? New purple shirt and heart pocket jeans
7. What is your favorite game? Hide and Seek
8. What is your favorite snack? Cheese Stick
9. What is your favorite animal? Cow
10. What is your favorite song? I Am a Child of God
11. What is your favorite book? Pinkalicious
12. Who is your best friend? Libby and Jake and Tennley
13. What is your favorite cereal? Crappin' Crunch :) (Malt O Meal equivalent of Cap'n Crunch)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Riding my bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My new quilt
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Home Bread (Homemade bread)
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy
Bella's birthday was a lovely day! I made a few little decorations for the house so it would really feel like a party! :) I hung balloons from the ceiling, and made tissue paper pom poms. Bells loved them! Her birthday cake request was a "ballerina princess pink cake." So I searched Pinterest and saw a few things that I tweaked. :) She was thrilled! I love how easy they are to please at 4.
I made Bella a new quilt for her bed. Since she moved into a twin bed, she hasn't had a quilt to use. We just pile on the baby size quilts. She was so excited with this PINK glittery butterfly quilt. Again, so easy to please. Now I want one. :)
Bella got to go to preschool on her birthday - which is the highlight of Wednesdays and Fridays anyway. :) She got a crown, and a whistle from her teacher. She also took a special treat for her class.
I have been selling the last of my baby things on KSL. I have been looking for either a bench for our table or a new bigger table for our BIG family. I lucked out when I found this baby Tuesday for $120!!!! A new oak table with 2 leaves and 6 chairs!!! We fit SO much better now! It makes the kitchen feel a little smaller, but we are cozy. Bella's dinner request was mashed potatoes and gravy on the new table. :)
Then we opened presents! Here are a few pictures.
This is her reaction to her new quilt! She was so excited!
After each present was unwrapped and EVERY piece of wrapping paper/tape was off of it, the present was neatly stacked in a pile right by Miss B. She really cracks me up!
My silly Sophie Del.
Bella loved all the cards, calls and texts! She felt so loved all day! :)
Happy Birthday B!!! Love you Button!