Thursday, July 06, 2006

2 Weddings and a Baby Blessing

I just realized that I posted the pictures backwards! So you will be rewinding through our month of June! It was a highly eventful month! We loved sharing these neat experiences with so much family and friends! We are grateful for all the love and support!

2 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

Thank You Crystal for the CUTE pictures .... We so enjoyed being with you and part of JT's Blessing.
We enjoyed the good food after the blessing.... And we love your home.
HUGS to you & sweet kisses to Kaley & JT.

Cheri said...

Crystal and Josh~

Thank you so much for being a part of Vanessa and Ben's wedding...it was so great to have you there. Sorry that we missed the blessing...we ended up moving Ben and Vanessa into their new apartment before Ben started his job on Monday...I'm glad it went so great..JT is adorable! Love you!