Thursday, August 17, 2006

Family Vacation

We just got back from a family vacation with Josh's family in Island Park, Idaho. We left thursday, August 10, and got back wednesday, August 16. We had lots of fun, and hope you enjoy looking at our pictures from our trip! Josh's grandparents have a cabin in Island Park, and that's where we stayed. We loved the beautiful, cool mountain weather and being with family!

Before we left, Thomas had a well-child check up. He weighs 15.6 lbs now! He is 90th percentile for his age! Wow! He is 50th percentile in length and head size as well. He is a healthy growing boy! We are also glad that he finally passed his hearing tests! He continues to eat, sleep and win us over with his smile! Kaley is a good big sister to him. She loves to make him smile!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Crystal, I can't believe how much Kaley reminds me of you when you were that age! She is such a doll and Thomas looks like Josh to me! How fun! I'm glad you had a great vacation...it looks gorgeous there! Love ya!

Don said...

I agree with Cheri ... I've always thought that you and Kaley are the spitting image of each other ... it's like she's your clone!

Thanks for sharing!

Don

Bob said...

It looks like you had tons of fun on your vaction, Crystal...Thank you for posting the pictures.