We spent a week with Coxes in Island Park. Everyone was there, except for Tanner - who is on a mission in California. The kids had such a fun time! It was a very relaxing time!
Josh, So, I found your blog through Melissa hales carlos; Your family is darling! I told natalie I would comment on the blogs that I found and help her get the word out about our 10 YEAR! ahhh. She posted this to the davishighclassof98.blogspot.com blog. The e mail account she mentions only goes to natalie, so your information will remain confidential. Please respond so you are sure to be contacted! Thanks! -amy nilsson Cragun-------- Hello Class of 98'- Maria, Kara and I are in process of organizing our 10 year reunion. We are trying to organize contact information for our entire class. Please email your name, address, phone number, and email address for yourself and any other class members you know, as soon as you can to davishighclassof98@gmail.com. If you are interested in helping and/or have any ideas please email me- Natalie Williams Hancock -
2 comments:
Thanks for such delightful pictures. Love that "Kaley" face!
The Island Park water looks very nice.
Josh, So, I found your blog through Melissa hales carlos; Your family is darling! I told natalie I would comment on the blogs that I found and help her
get the word out about our 10 YEAR! ahhh. She posted this to the davishighclassof98.blogspot.com blog. The e mail account she mentions only goes to natalie, so your information will remain confidential. Please respond so you are sure to be contacted! Thanks! -amy nilsson Cragun--------
Hello Class of 98'- Maria, Kara and I are in process of organizing our 10 year reunion. We are trying to organize contact information for our entire class. Please email your name, address, phone number, and email address for yourself and any other class members you know, as soon as you can to davishighclassof98@gmail.com.
If you are interested in helping and/or have any ideas please email me- Natalie Williams Hancock -
Post a Comment