Our September was so busy! I don't even know where to start! I had a wonderful birthday! We have been working on putting in a yard in between snow/rain storms. We are hoping at this point that the grass will even come up! Josh finished the sprinkler system and planted grass just in time for the weather to get cold and wet! We may end up patching a few spots in the spring!
We found out that we are having a girl!!! Yea! Kaley is excited for a baby sister, although we aren't quite sure she knows what that means! Kaley and Thomas are doing well! They are making friends here and love to play outside! All the little boys here ride scooters, and Kaley got a scooter of her own to keep up with them! Thomas just likes to dig in the dirt! He loves to go on walks, so that is a part of our daily routine!
I went to the Dr this week, and found out that I have shingles. Yeah, shingles! Apparently I am stressed out about something because the virus that causes shingles can be released if you are under a considerable amount of stress. So we are home by our selves this Conference weekend, because I can't be around my mom, or my pregnant sisters-in-law or friends. I am pretty much quarantined here! Josh gave me a blessing, and I will be fine. It seems that I have a mild case - I have seen worse in my studying of shingles! So I am blessed! Hopefully I will heal quickly, and can go back to normal life!
I think that covers all the craziness here! We did get to go up the canyon to see the leaves, and enjoy the beauty of the mountains around us. We are loving this fall season! I love fall decorations! I love to bake in the fall too! My kids are loving mom's seasonal cookies and fun fall treats! Happy Fall everyone!
5 comments:
Crystal: So sorry about your Shingles ..... Please take care and destress!! Will it affect the Baby? WE LOVE YOU Hugs
Yikes...Feel better!!! :)
take care of yourself Crystal! We'll keep you in our prayers!
Wow, it is so fun to see the fall colors in the background of your cute family! You are wearing jackets? Snow? What is that? We are still sweating here in Dallas! I hope you feel better Crystal, your family looks so beautiful!
So this is a BIG hello to the Cox family. Josh, this is Krista. How are you??? Crystal, I only got to meet you at your wedding, and it sure looks like you have a great family! I was talking to Hales (Melissa) today, and she told me she had a link for your blog. I can't believe you're about to have baby #3. Congrats!!! I was really excited to see how you're all doing b/c I was thinking about the ole' gang just a day or so ago.
Sorry for the long post, but I don't have your e-mail ... Anyway, Steve and I live in Seattle. He is in his third year of dental school, and we have one little guy - Ethan. Love him!! Our blog is www.conconfamily.blogspot.com if you want more updates. I really hope you're all doing well and I would love to get a little update!
Warm Regards! Krista
Post a Comment