So here you have it! This was actually taken on Sunday, but you get the idea....big as a barn! :) We saw the Dr. this week. Nothing really exciting to report. I start going to see him every week now! Yikes! He also told me that we are just trying to get to 36 weeks! That's only 6 weeks away!!! Ahhhhh! It was a wake up call! So between Dr. check ups, non stress tests, and ultrasounds - we are seeing someone every week, and sometimes twice a week! I am still hopeful for a "regular" birth, but preparing myself for a c-section. Pray that our babies will end up head down!
We are doing well - just trying to stay cool and entertained! Josh took the day off yesterday to give me an entire down day! It was lovely! I did get a little bored, but I didn't have to be the Mom all day long! Josh took the kids on a bike ride, rented movies, washed the cars, and let them swim out in the little pool. The kids were exhausted by the end of the day (and so was Josh!). Maybe I'll have to schedule a few more of these days before the babies come! ;)
9 comments:
you look fantastic! I can't believe you are already at 30 weeks!
You are so cute...and I swear I'd be twice that big at 30 weeks if I was having twins ;) We can't wait to see these two cutie pies!
You look GREAT! I can't believe your 30 weeks and with twins
You look great Crystal! I'm truly thinking of you and holding good thoughts and sending you lots of energy!
Oh wow, I can't imagine having twins. You look great though, and not much more time left! Good luck on the next 6 weeks :)
you do look wonderful!--and you definitely deserved a R&R day. It looks like the twinners will definitely be here first...I'm so glad to have you and Vanessa to do this before me so that you can give me all the tips ;)
Props to you for FINALLY posting a pregnancy photo. But seriously Putnam, that's 30 weeks ... with TWINS? You need to be eating more milkshakes!
You are not as big as a barn!! You are tiny for having two babies. Just remember what I looked like with Ava, that is what a barn looks like! You look great!!
You soooo do not look like you're having twins! You look so cute and I love your dress! I hope I look that cute when I get bigger! Can't wait to see the new little ones!
Post a Comment