And...BONDING! This was one of the best family activities! I felt like we might be able to still do things as a family with 5 kids! (Granted the twins slept in the car the whole time, but still!) On the way home, the kids kept saying, "Thanks! That was so fun! When can we do it again?" It is fun to be a Mommy and Daddy and put that smile of pure joy on your child's face! I wish I could have gotten a picture of Thomas' face when he took his first bite of S'mores! So cute! Kudos to Josh for being such a COOL Dad and making this happen!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
FHE - A Campfire
And...BONDING! This was one of the best family activities! I felt like we might be able to still do things as a family with 5 kids! (Granted the twins slept in the car the whole time, but still!) On the way home, the kids kept saying, "Thanks! That was so fun! When can we do it again?" It is fun to be a Mommy and Daddy and put that smile of pure joy on your child's face! I wish I could have gotten a picture of Thomas' face when he took his first bite of S'mores! So cute! Kudos to Josh for being such a COOL Dad and making this happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a fun FHE!! You guys are a cool family- We might just have to use this idea sometime soon while the weather is still good!
Too much fun! It was great seeing you this weekend...Thank you for letting Josh give me two days of golf lessons!
there you are...doing it again...being "Mother of the Year" - I just can't get over what a tremendous mom you are...what great memories and traditions you are creating with your children. Always remember...the hardest things in life are usually the most rewarding later on...I'm sure it wasn't easy bundling up all 5 kids and heading up to the canyon..but you did it because that's the kind of mom you are...so proud of you!!!
I love these pictures, they are so cute!! You guys will have to come over and we can have a fire at our house. Hanny has been begging to have Kaley over. I love how excited the kids look, isn't it amazing how just eating a smore can make kids so happy! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment