At 6 months, Jace likes:
giggling, rolling (but getting stuck because of his solid mass!), his exersaucer! - he could spend all day in there! If I put him on the kitchen floor, he can rock that thing across the room! He is a good sleeper and eater. He likes to attack Sophie's hair bows, flying hands and feet. He has good hand - eye coordination! He loves snuggles and giggles when you kiss him under his chin. He's got the sweetest face and is oh so ticklish! Jace is so strong on his legs!
7 comments:
Such CUTE pictures!!! They grow so fast!
What sweet babies! I LOVE those big cheeks!! Why isn't it cute for us adults to have big cheeks?
Oh my stinkin' freakin' cuteness. I want to squeeze them and I can't believe they are already 6 months old! They are growing up way to fast.
Oh I forgot to comment on something in my previos comment, the closeup of Sophie in the tutu, LOVE. It reminds me so much of Miss Ava.
Hahaha....they are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting! I love how their personalities are defined! It's going to be so fun watching them grow up together.
Wow, those babies have some meat on them!!! I havent seen them upclose forever. Super cute!
Wow, those babies have some meat on them!!! I havent seen them upclose forever. Super cute!
Post a Comment