Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Basketball

Last week was the last of Little Hoopsters for Kaley.  Here are a few pictures I took from her last 2 games.










 What form!  :)  She totally gets this from her Mom.  One of my friends in the ward calls me Bell, as in Tinkerbell, when I play basketball.  






 Sophie was sitting nicely on Dad's lap just singing and talking to him.  She was making us giggle.  

 Here's a few pictures from her game.
 This is her shooting.  I don't think this one went in, but this was the game she had her first basket!!!  :)
 Last game:  She was guarding her friend Kimball.  It seemed that he hadn't made a shot the whole season, so they kept passing it to him.  She played some good defense!  After she went out, Kimball did make a shot.  :)  






So there you have it!  The last of Basketball!  It was a ton of fun to watch these girls and boys play their hearts out.  Now we get a little break before T-Ball/Softball starts.  :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE her tinkerbell form! ha! That is just the cutest thing ever. :) She looks like quite the superstar out there.