Friday, March 09, 2012

Crazy Hair Day

This week, Kaley had crazy hair day for Dr. Seuss week.  We looked at a bunch of pictures online and this is the one that she wanted.  I think the girl this was on had a lot shorter hair, but I still liked the look.  So did Kaley. :)
 Her "messy buns" at the bottom are kind of out of control because her hair is SO long!  
 Naturally, this sparked "Beauty Parlor Day" at the Cox house.  Sophie got her first set of french braids.  She was thrilled.  I love these pictures of her!  She looks SO grown up!


 Bella has french braids quite often, so this is nothing new.  It keeps her hair out of her face, and keeps it from getting hideously tangled.  I think it makes her look darling!

 We can't leave out my handsome little boy.  He did NOT want a braid or a crazy hair day look, so we did the usual handsome-boy-part. :)

No comments: