Obviously Father's Day weekend was a long one for our twins. They fell asleep Sunday on the way to Sandy, and Jace didn't really wake up when we got there. He fell right back asleep on the couch. It wasn't very quiet there either! Sophs just snuggled Daddy a while.
Here's the kids sitting in Pops' new camping chair.
"The best Dads get promoted to Grandpas!" I'm proud to have this guy for a Dad! Look how he loves my kids. Love you Dad!
We celebrated Father's Day for Josh later that day. The kids were thrilled to give him his gifts.
I'm pretty lucky to have Josh as a hubby and a daddy to our kids. We sure have him strung out pretty far, and he is the best! Loving 1 crazy wife, 5 more crazy kids, coaching T-Ball, being Scoutmaster and being our main bread winner is no easy task! We love our Dad!
1 comment:
Josh is awesome. Your kids are so lucky to have such awesome parents! I don't know how you do so much with so many little ones! You are awesome.
Post a Comment