Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Phone Pics

Another mix of phone pics coming right attcha!  

I have a neighbor who has been taking care of her parents yard/home while it is being sold.  Well, their property has a lovely orchard with apple, pear and peach trees.  She said there were WAY too many peaches for her, and asked if we wanted to come pick some.  OF COURSE I did!  So Jace and Soph came with (Bells was at preschool) and they played with my friend's little girl, Ellie.  It was darling!  Don't you just love Ellie's curly hair?  My kids had a blast picking peaches.  I decided that this is the type of home/land that I want.  It really was my dream home and it sits on 7 acres.  I don't think we'd need THAT much land, but boy was I drooling!  


 These are a couple pictures from Josh's phone one Wednesday.  He took the kids to the library park while I taught piano, then I went on a run up there to meet them.  


 Josh took Thomas golfing Saturday between Conference Sessions.  T was in HEAVEN!

 Here we are playing at the park.

 One day, I took the twins to the mall - I just needed one thing.  I let them do something I don't usually do, and let them ride a few rides.  :)  




 The kids and I decorated our door for Halloween.  :)  (only to have it blown away a couple weeks later.)

 I loved this little craft I did with the kids.  I cut strips and then they just ripped the little pieces.  Perfect for my 3 year olds!
 While Josh went to the Priesthood Session, the kids and I had a movie party.  We made homemade pizza, picked up popcorn from the theater and made apple crisp.  YUM!
 We have enjoyed walking almost every day to pick up the kids from school.  It has been perfect Fall weather!
 One of my besties from BYU had her first baby Conference weekend too!  Baby Riley Bryan was 10 lbs 3 oz!!!  He is the perfect looking baby!  It was so fun to go visit at the hospital and chat for a long time.  I miss having Linz around, and I'm glad that she's a MOMMY now!!!  Maybe we'll get to have more play dates!  

1 comment:

Linz said...

Aww! I absolutely loved having you come! I hope to see more of you!!