Friday, November 02, 2012

Kaley and Thomas Halloween Fun

Halloween day was a doozy for us!  I got Jace and Sophie out the door for Preschool.  My Mom came down to be with Bella while I went to Thomas' class to help for an hour.  I came home, and watched Jace and Sophie's little parade.  I had an hour in between "things" so I threw dinner in the crock pot so we'd have something nutritional to eat before trick or treating.  I am the head room mom for Kaley's class this year, so I put on a party for Kaley's class from 12:15-1:30.  The school parade went from 1:30-2:15.  We hurried home after that, so I could teach piano from 3-5, and then it was a quick dinner, playing with Lyss, Skyping with Jarilyn, and OUT to Trick or Treat!  What a fun day!  Here's a few pictures from the kids' party/parade at school.

We had a Candy Corn Relay Race.  Boys against Girls, of course.  


 We had a treat making station with spooky apple juice.  They made witch hat cookies and Oreo spider cookies.  There were also chicken toe nails (candy corn), spider legs (pretzels), and ghost poop (marshmallows).  
 We had a push pin craft station.  I remember doing these growing up, so I made a couple of my own.  
 We had pumpkin bowling.
 And another craft station to make pumpkin sun catchers.
 My station was making magical monster slime.  It was a hit!  
 I also had a picture station.  I borrowed this sheet from my friend who planned our ward halloween party.  Don't you just love Kaley's hair?! 

 I dressed up as a fairy because I thought it would I wouldn't be as hot as I would have been in my Hermione get up.  Good call.  I was still sweating!  I was covered in glitter and loved it!  :)
 Here's our class picture.  We did it during the tail end of the party, just as people were parading through our class room.  That's why there are a couple blurry people.  
 A quick clean up, and then out to the parade outside!  Here's Kaley and her friend Whitney.  Love those two!
 Here comes T!

One last post on Halloween, then HOORAY, I can be done with it!  :)

No comments: