We had a lovely weekend in Idaho with family to celebrate McCall's baptism. It's always fun to be with cousins and family. Kaley and Cally were inseparable, as usual. :) I really hope these two can stay best friends forever! They are the cutest together!
Bella's favorite is Mikesell. These two have a special bond. Bella was SO excited to see Mikesell the whole week before we came.
Jace and Thomas were in heaven with all the extra big boy cousins. Brennen, Alex and Harrison were awesome - the best big cousins to play with!
Here's my Mom and her siblings: Uncle Blair, Aunt Audra, and Uncle Ben. It's never a dull moment with my fun aunts and uncles around!
Thanks to Papa and Grandma for letting us crash at their house! The one thing that keeps coming to mind is a quote I read somewhere: "Grandma's house is where cousins play and become best friends." This is so true! I love my cousins, and I'm happy that my kids are becoming best friends with their cousins!




No comments:
Post a Comment