Monday, January 13, 2014

Everything Else December

Every month is sufficiently documented with our handy phone camera.  It is always in my back pocket, and makes it the easiest way to capture the everyday moments.  Our December was packed with awesome things!  Here's our recap!
I took the girls to go see The Nutcracker in Salem.  A bunch of my Young Women were in this one, so it made for the perfect girls date.  I am thrilled that my girls are old enough to love and appreciate these things!  Here's to many more concerts, performances and recitals!  :)
 Josh and I were put on the committee to help with the ward Christmas party.  It wasn't too bad, although when it was over, I was super glad!  ;)  This is the only picture from the night, if that tells you anything about how it went!  I must have been busy!  We did a nice dinner, showed a small Christmas movie about the Symbols of Christmas, and sang a couple Christmas songs.  
 We love doing puzzles!
 Dave and Kristine invited us to dinner and a Jazz game for Dave's birthday.  It was a super cold night, but we had SO much fun.  It was nice to have a reason to get dressed up and go out with friends.  
 We baked MANY cookies, brownies, and treats during December.  I had plenty of little helpers!
 I always like to document the kids' letters to Santa before we send them off!  





 Seeing the lights on Temple Square with family.

 I went to Thomas' class to help him make his gingerbread house.  It was fun one-on-one time with my boy.  




 A cute selfie of me and Kaley at her Christmas party.  
 One of our MANY trips to Maceys - There was a Santa right as we walked in!  The kids were thrilled because the boys hadn't seen Santa yet.  This Santa was super nice, and set the kids straight on Donder's name (his favorite reindeer).  





 Yes, even Mommy got a turn!
 Christmas Eve at Grandma's.  
 Playing with Brookie Bear.
 The day after Christmas, Kjersta and Christina came over for breakfast and a visit.  Sure do love those girls!  We missed Olson, Linz and Chelle!  
 I took the girls to get hair cuts over Christmas break.  Here's lovely pic by Soph of B.  
 Lots of snuggles.  :)
I'm not sure why these are out of order, but these are from the beginning of December.  Decorate the tree!




 Josh sent me these pics of the twins after preschool while I was in Jerome for Grandpa's funeral.  

 Christmas Day - Me and Baby B.
 What the boys did during our hair cuts.
Another fun puzzle.
 Festival of Lights - one of our favorite traditions.  This year, we saw 5 REAL deer walking around in the lights!  A super cool highlight!  

No comments: