Thursday, July 03, 2014

Girls Camp

I went to Girls Camp June 18-20th.  I went the second half of the week, so I missed the snow, cold weather, ropes course and the speaker :(.  I was there for the skits, good food, Bishopric night and testimonies.  It was lovely!  I am so glad that our YW president is as obsessed with pics as I am.  That just means that I have some pics from camp that actually have ME in them!
Payton, Me and Meaghan.
 Melissa, Rachel and Me - these two girls are my neighbors and we are becoming great friends!  It's fun to serve in YW with a group of girls, you automatically become close!
 Just visiting!  

 We have the coolest Bishop - the girls wanted to do a photo shoot, and he was TOTALLY in it!
 Camryn, Me and Haley
 Bailey, Cam, Me and Haley
 Addie, Amberlee, Cam, Me, Haley, Brianna, Nat and Madi in the front.
 Leaders: Melissa, Shawnelle, Caycee, Michelle, Chris, Rachel, Katy, Me, and Nikki
 Around the campfire
 The scariest version of Simon Says I've ever played!


 Singing camp songs

 Pretty sunsets!
 Meg - our SLC temple with angel Moroni :)
 Ready for our skit: Cam, Madi, Natalie, Brianna, Alivia, and Avorie 
 Amberlee, Sinead, Addie, Kalyn, Bailey, Cam, Madi
 Haley, Kaycie, Taylor, Rachel, Amberlee
 Leaders: Bro, Katy, Rachel, Chris, Heidi
 Our YCLs: Alivia, Taylor, Kaycie, Rachel, Brianna
 Our silly skit :)


 Clean up duty!  Love all that PINK!
 Our whole Stake - I'm somewhere in the middle with sunglasses on :)
Our girls with our Bishop Mullins 





 Our girls reading their letters from home.
 A pic of one of our girls in the cabin.  These cabins were the Ritz!
 Campfire testimony meeting pics.



 Going home!  Haley, Cam, Avorie, and Madi.

No comments: