Monday, March 09, 2015

January

I feel SO very behind on the blog!  I was looking back trying to figure out where to even begin!  I don't think I did the "phone dump" post for January, so we'll start there!  
We started out the year with Zumba with all the girls!  Everyone came down to go to my Zumba class, and it was so fun!
 We had some fire fun - burning the boxes and things from Christmas!  My favorite tradition of Christmas Break!



 I learned how to tie a tie - thank you Pinterest!  I taught T, and he is slowly figuring it out!  We still have to check Pinterest for the instructions every week! ;)
 Josh had a birthday!  35!  We went on a double date with the twins for lunch on his birthday.  

 Play dates with Jillian and Quaid - these 4 are fun friends!  We have a standing play date with these 2 every Wednesday, and we alternate which house it is at.  It is so nice because then I get a couple hours to myself to do whatever every other week.  The past couple times, Josh and I have had a lunch date!  
Little girls and their make up!  The boys are playing games.
 Cub Scouts!  This Pack Meeting was a hard one!  We challenged our kids to do a No Sugar challenge from Jan 6 - Jan 25 (that's Josh's birthday to Bella's birthday).  It was probably the hardest thing they've had to do EVER!  They would save their treats that they got a school, and could trade them for $, or save them til after Jan 25.  I'm not even going to pretend that this was easy for me either!  I had the shakes, the grumpies, and I was irritable!  It was awful!  I realized how super dependent I am on sugar!  It was hard for the kids!  We had no treats, we had no chocolate, no sodas, no sugar cereal, no cinnamon and sugar on toast, no hard candies - nothing!  I was so impressed with them!  They all did it!  We made it!  Bella's birthday weekend was one super celebration, and it was so good to have sugar again.  We are all back in the super healthy habit of eating sugar all the time now, and maybe I'm a bad mom, but I'm ok with that!  ;)

Back to Cub Scouts - this one was a marshmallow challenge, and the kids were going crazy that they couldn't eat their marshmallows!  Too funny!



 Toilet paper wrap.







 Pretty green-haired princess.
 I can't remember where I saw this poem, but it resonated so much to me, that I teared up when I read it!  I am so grateful to be a Twin Momma!  
 Sponge curlers!
 My little princesses!
 Another Jilly play date!  They love to dress up and sing Frozen for me!

 The boys play remote control cars.

 Bella's basketball team!  I was her coach this year for little hoopsters!  We had a lot of fun!  More pics of her to come!
 Kaley's fan club one Saturday!
 I made fondue one Saturday for lunch - cheese and chocolate - Both!  It was a super fun lunch!

 Josh took the boys to a BYU basketball game, so I took the girls to see Annie!  Fun girls night!
 Sunday dinner - Sawyer was loving Thomas' basketball shirt!  It was the cutest thing!

Keep coming back!  I'll be working on catching up this week!  :)

No comments: