Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Summer 2K16 - Part 1

I'm going to have to document our Summer fun in a few posts.  I've been so busy enjoying Summer, that I really didn't blog!  So we'll catch up now that school has started!  :)
There was a fire just on the other side of the river by our house.  Josh and the kids were over in the field and saw it.  They jumped in the river and helped dumping water on it before the firefighters got there.  









 We had friends over one day to play in the sprinklers.  


 I love this!  We saw a video online about people that did wall sits and then their coach walked on their knees.  The kids got a little bored at baseball and gave it a try!  
 We went to visit a new park - Bicentennial Park in Provo - one day.  It had the perfect climbing trees!  We played for a couple hours there!







 We walked on the boardwalk there.

 Found a frog!




 Then we went to the BYU Creamery and had some ice cream!




 There were some football boys there so we took a picture with their sweet golf cart.
 Just a quick walmart trip - and some "smiling pile of poo" pillows.  


 On a walk a few days later, we surveyed the damage done to our trail trees by that fire.





No comments: