We had our traditional Island Man competition this year! We started with a run around the island.
Look at all those cousins! Just missing Zoey - they came up that evening I think...
David and Jarilyn - due with grand baby #20!
After the run, we swam across the island - not without getting in trouble! We were told not to do it again! I guess we'll have to see about that!
Then it was back out on the boat!
We just kinda hung out and swam about in the water for a while. It felt so nice!
I gave my usual go at water skiing - no success. Some day! I tried the kiddie skis that were hooked together thinking that may help, and it did. I got up further than I had before, but still swallowed half the lake in the process!
Then T does it on his first try. Ha!
Those night runs on the lake are freezing after you get out of the water!
Skipping rocks into the sunset!
What's Island Park with out a little bat excitement?!
No comments:
Post a Comment