These are a bunch of little leftovers from September that don't really fit anywhere.
First, just a pretty picture of Kaley! This girl went out for Student Council this year and MADE IT!!! There are only 16 6th graders that make it. I was so proud of her!
We ran our first 5K together!
We went to Planes, Trains and Automobiles with Danielle and Dave.
Kaley was hilarious when she saw that this firetruck had a manual window roller downer thing! She thought they were only in movies!
I helped in the 6th grade with their Equinox party. We did minute to win it games. I did the Oreo on the face one! It's hilarious to watch!
We had our Primary Program! The last one with all 5 Cox kids in it! Can you believe this life?! Kaley would not even entertain the thought of participating in her first Primary Program, and this year, she got up like a pro, the first one to talk, and recited her part and bore her testimony! I shed a few proud tears! I can't believe the wonderful young woman she is becoming!!!
Just a funny pic of Jace. He loves to listen to Gentri right now. He says that he could listen to it every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment