Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Chalk Walk

The kids' school had a Chalk Walk Fundraiser (thankfully nothing that the PTA was in charge of!).  The kids wore their white shirts and walked/ran the last hour and a half of school on Friday.  It was SO fun!  I went over to cheer on the kids and snap a few pics.  I just love our school!  I love the kids, I love the teachers, I love the principal, I love the staff.  I just LOVE it!  
 It took me a while to find each kid as they flew by - some faster than others!  ;)  There's Kaley and her friend Makinlee.  
 Awesome 6th grade teachers!  
 Here comes Soph!

 There goes Thomas!  Blue shorts - sprinting by!
 Bella!  Sophie!  And T - coming up on the right!


 There's JACE!  It took forever to find him!  He looks like he was being sneaking and TRYING to not be seen!

 On each lap, the kids would get a puff of chalk on them from the teachers.  With each lap they got a little dirtier!
 Our cute principal, Mrs Killian.

 Thomas - still running!  I think he ran 56 laps in all!  We figured that was about 12 miles!  



 Maddison, Makinlee, Kaley and Karen
 Sophie and Brinley
 Ellie, Morgan, Sophie, someone I can't think of, and Brinley
 Brilee, Madi, Libby and Bella
 Thomas and Tate 
 I love this picture!  It's the big girls - 5th graders, and their little sisters trying to photo bomb.  


 Ryker, Easton, and Jace.



 Jace and Aaron
 Soph and Sienna

 Sophie and Hadley


Awesome running!  These kids were pretty worn out by the time we got them home!  I made them walk home too, because they were too dirty to get in the car!  :)

No comments: