I have a few random pics from April left over. We set up the studio downstairs. I started taking pictures for Scarves.net. It has been fun learning new tricks of product photography. I still like people WAY better, but this is fun! I have had to model most of the scarves as well, so that has been new!
Here's about as crazy as we get for April Fools at our house! Kaley and Thomas left these on our bathroom floor.
Tramp time with Sawyer! Can it be Summer yet?!
A drive out to Mona for fun on Conference weekend found us a cool old spinner! The kids made themselves so sick spinning on this thing!
The kids have been begging us since we moved in to see the attic of this house. So between sessions, we pulled out the ladder and let them see!
Lots of teeth lost at our house this month!
One of the days of Spring Break, before Island Park, we took the kids to TopGolf - a first for them! It was pretty fun!
Hannah and Bells being silly!
3 of our YM got mission calls! Gavon, Baker and Heston. They helped Bishop with his lesson one Sunday. It sure is fun to see these boys turn into men and get ready to serve missions!
Oh the silly that ensued when we sat down to record a song one night! We will never forget how hard Thomas laughed! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment