I love Thomas' class instagram account - I get to see the school side of T and it's fun!
And Bells!
Thomas wanted to try to take a pic of him palming the ball - just like the BYU players.
Babysitting Danielle's kids and going to basketball games! Good times!
Sundays this year are LOVELY! With church at 11:00, the kids enjoy playing games together, doing puzzles and hanging out!
Fun hair for B
I surprised Bella by taking her and the girls to the Mall to get her ears pierced for her birthday! She was SO surprised that she started crying happy tears! And then saying thank you over and over! So sweet!
Super fun Escape Room activity with the YM/YW. Love working with these amazing kids and Super Awesome Leaders!
It did finally start acting like winter - just before my girl's trip to CA. I was really looking forward to warm weather!!!
Happy Birthday Bella!!! Bells turned 10 this month!
These two - I love how they share earbuds, drinks, books, music and sweatshirts. They are buddies.
January was filled with lots of basketball! Here's my cute team of girls!
New bike for her birthday!





No comments:
Post a Comment