First Day of School excitement! Kaley - 8th grade, Thomas - 7th grade, Bella - 5th grade, Jace and Sophie 4th grade.
Bus crew!
I went to BYU Education week that first week of school. It was wonderful to hang out with Michelle and Sarah - friends from BYU days. Michelle makes me want to be a better mother and person. She is so purposeful in her parenting and life. It was so nice to get to talk about how to improve our lives and be inspired by the classes we went to.
We had our First Day of School cookies and milk party at our house. I love hosting this every year and getting to see all the kiddos in our neighborhood! There are a lot!
Just another couple before school pics! I can't believe how grown up these two are!
T is taking orchestra this year. He is LOVING it! He plays the cello!
Lego heaven on a Sunday - you know how I know? Jace is wearing a polo. ;)
First day of kindergarten fun! I was helping PTA, and saw this cute set up!
Josh and I went to Newsies at Hale Center Theater in Sandy.

No comments:
Post a Comment