Another day of sun and water! I love watching the kids play on this giant SUP!
T just kept fishing!
I made T take a break from fishing to go play with his siblings! What a good bunch of kids!
Dave went snorkeling/deep diving.
We went over to the Sawtooth Fish Hatchery. It was so hot, but the kids all had fun fishing!
Bentley was making us laugh so hard with these worms! At first he liked them, then when Josh asked him to touch it, he said, "No! Disgusting!"
Campfire on the beach - Harry doesn't stop til he gets thrown in the lake!
Carter was pretty proud of his Papa Bear Dad!
Bremen took Dave out on the boat to try out his water contraption. I can't remember what he called it, but the boat pulls you through the water.
We walked over to another side of the lake one day. There really isn't a bad side to the lake!
No comments:
Post a Comment