Oh July. The middle of Summer fun! We crammed in so much in July!
Soph's friend, Maddi had her birthday party and pretty much invited everyone she knew! Love that Soph has so many fun friends!
Thomas and his friend Tate were going to ride to the SF pool one day. T called me in tears saying he crashed on his bike and he thought he was going to lose his toe - it was almost all the way off. What I found when I got there was a pretty banged up foot! He was trying to tell me that his toe NAIL was almost all the way off! Imagine my one mile drive to the pool thinking his toe was almost all the way off! I was relieved when this was all I saw!
I did take him in to Instacare to see if he needed stitches or what - they did end up cleaning it up, and removing that barely-hanging-on toe nail.
The worst part about the whole ordeal was that he couldn't swim for about a week! So when everyone had friends over and were doing this:
T was doing this:
We made homemade ice cream in baggies. I love doing this every Summer!
Camp Jeremiah Johnson Day Camp for the girls!
Lots of cousin time a various splash pads throughout Utah from Ogden to Spanish Fork.
7-11 Slurpee Day!
Trying to waterproof the toes so T can cool off in the pool!
SF Pyromusical Firework Show! This show never disappoints! I think the best part is Mounteers coming down to hang out in the Summer glow and play all night!
We had my BYU roomies come over when Haley was in town. I just love these ladies and their families! Our kiddos got along and played perfectly! What a fun group!
Can you believe how BIG we are?! And we are missing Kjersta and her crew of 7!
Best friends - I can't believe what amazing women these girls are! And who would have known how much they would still mean to me after 18 years! It just goes to show that Heavenly Father is in every detail of my life. He had to be, in order for me to know these ladies!
Yikes. This FaceApp was a scary thing for a couple days! I won't even look at mine! We had a good laugh at the kids - but it was kinda mean to us moms!
Kaley went to Girls Camp! It was SO weird not going! I'm so glad she had fun, and got to hang out with her besties, Hannah and Liv!
Oh geeze. I got pulled over. For the first time in about 20 years. Not for speeding. For having too tinted windows. The kids were freaking out - they had never been in a car being pulled over. I was given a "fix-it" ticket, and we were on our way!
New splash pad for Benters' birthday.
We went to the Flag Retirement Ceremony - one of my favorite Summer activities. I just love the patriotism!
Cosmo in the Park!
Jace and Soph won their relay race and won themselves tickets to a BYU football game! We will go in September! They are excited for their Mom/Dad date!
Our few Seven Peaks trips - improved my parallel parking drastically! I had to take a picture to prove this one to Josh!



No comments:
Post a Comment