Sunday, September 06, 2020

September Life!

I love being at the elementary school!  I love getting to see my kids and their friends at recess.  Soph's group is all into jump rope right now! 

Soccer girls!



Soph's team! I am helping coach with Ashley - we laugh that we make up a perfect team! She is super competitive and I am totally a cheer leader coach!  Together, we are a good blend of competition and positivity! 



We saved our money to buy a Cordaroy bean bag for our basement!  The kids argue over who gets to sit in it all the time!



I love seeing these kiddos pop up on their class instagram account!  



We babysat Danielle's kids so they could have a date one night.  The kids came to soccer games with us, and then they all stayed the night.  



Kaley was pretty tired from drivers ed Saturday morning!  But, SHE PASSED HER DRIVING TEST!!! So, that means we just wait until her birthday and she can get her license! 

Swimming with cousins!



The family came down for a last swim and birthday party for me!  Soph and I made an ice cream cake - like they do at Dairy Queen!  It was SO yummy!  







No comments: