Sunday, November 01, 2020

Halloween Week!

Carving pumpkins!  













Crazy hair day 

Soph baked treats and doorbell ditched them to a couple of her friends.



Dress up day at Zumba!  

Halloween dress up day at school!













Reading with kids on dress up day is hilarious!  I couldn't even focus with this kid reading to me!



No school day!  We decided to use some passes that we had to go to the Aquarium!  We had never been!  













Bella at her Halloween friend party

More bantam for J

One day, Jace spent the morning cleaning his closet!!!  WITHOUT BEING ASKED!!!

Sleeping on the way to Drew and Em's for a party.

Cute cousins!

















Visiting Papa and Grandma











Trick or Treating!  It was just me and the twins this year!  We went until we literally dropped.  It was the BEST trick or treating EVER! I really cannot believe it was my BABIES' last year trick or treating!





Bella and Josh stayed home and passed out candy.









T had boys over to watch a scary movie outside. Kaley also had her group over - the plans changed last minute, and we became the hang out house!  I was THRILLED!!!  This is what we have a basement and a yard for!!!

Jace and Soph just taking a break on a random yard in QH.

The HAUL!



The boys outside!








It really was my favorite Halloween! I loved hanging out with the twins and just me!  Josh had good one on one with B, and our teenagers had friends and fun outside and in the basement!  I loved that they took turns having a fire, watching a scary movie, and eating treats!  

No comments: