Sunday, March 07, 2021

School and other February Fun!

Bella and Sophie participated in a city volleyball session this Winter.  They each had friends on their teams, and I loved sitting there talking with friends too!  

I took T and a couple friends out to ice fish on Utah Lake in the rain one day.  These boys are obsessed! 

I love seeing pics from Jace and Sophie's class on IG.







This is one of my favorite things that has happened this year! Jace and Sophie's class had a Class Store, where the kids can bring things to "sell" to their classmates.  They earn their class dollars each day by doing their class job, turning in work on time and doing other things in class.  Jace and Soph teamed up for their store.  Jace made things out of wood and cardboard, as well as a few other creations. Sophie made and sold some melty bead creations.  They also took a bunch of sunglasses to sell. They were the hit of the class! They made the most money and came home SO thrilled!  Best day ever.  

Watching some basketball before bed one Saturday night. 

Our Yukon hit 100,000 miles!  







Bowling fun with Kaley and friends- hacked from Emma's IG.

Valentine's Day boxes!  I love that these two are so crafty and creative!  They made these all on their own! 

Oh - this is the test that proves that I actually did have corona at Thanksgiving. We didn't go get tested, but in order to join the c0vid program for plasma, you have to have an antibodies test and be able to show results.  SO here's mine!  Woot!  That means $100 every time I donate! 

There's Jace's box!



Our neighbor brought over some eggs from their chickens!  We put them to good use that night with dinner!  

Volleyball besties!

Sorting through the V-day loot!

Tim the Teddy fits right in this family! This was Jace the other night for family movie night. 

Basketball season team pics!  
Thomas' team - didn't win one game, but had fun playing with friends. 





Headstand contest with Izzy!  Jace has some tough competition!





No comments: