Josh and I did awesome at dates in September! We went up to Midway to see a Peter Brienholt concert one night. It was nice weather and so fun to just chill up there!
Sunday ice cream at Grammie's and a ride in Drew's atv.
Cookie night at Roaches' house! Is Bella taller than Hannah?!
My little wonderful soccer team! I love the years that B and Soph can be on the same team! This year, we rocked! Our team was undefeated, so we won the city Championship award, AND we received the most points for sportsmanship too!!! I am so proud of how hard these girlies played! And I LOVE coaching with my bestie, Ash!
Jazzercize tail gate party with my BFF/sister! I'm always amazed at how awesome Lacie is at teaching Jazzercize! It is so fun to go and work hard with her!
I made this for corn hole for Primary one Sunday. It was a hit!
We are goofballs!
Kaley's window broke and wouldn't roll back up. Josh bought the part and fixed it up himself! Impressive!
Just a big bale of hay to ask to Masquerade!
He had to look through the hay to find the letters of Kaley's name to find out who was asking him! Trevin was a good sport!
Soccer party time!
Nighttime walks.
Mustache day at school!
Soccer Rec Night! Go T-Birds!!!!
My artwork wall in the room I work in at school.
Jace had a band concert!
Brookie got baptized!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment