Sunday, November 28, 2021

November Things

BYU Basketball Games!

Playing with cousins!

Fun YM/YW etiquette night. They also taught the kids how to dance. Soph and Grant :)

Josh and I took a little getaway to St George to see Gentri. We rode scooters around and hiked a bit.















Kaley gave a talk in church while we were gone! She did great! All her friends came to see her. She sent us these pics!





I saw this, and felt it so deep. I feel this way at work all the time!

Speaking of work, I went with a group of kids on a tour of the school! Saw all the boiler rooms, and the attic!

We bought a FAKE TREE!!!!  A first for us! We loved putting it up early and enjoying it through November!







Bantam basketball for Jace.



BYU date with Thomas - he is obsessed with chocolate milk.

Teaching the kids Children all over the world in Primary.

This post was ME to a T. Adding extra Christmas to our house! 



Playing spoons at Pop's and Grammie's house.





Organizing my Primary/Church stuff in the piano room.

Thomas started Drivers Ed.

My Thanksgiving week mood.

Friends hang out at our house.

More BYU games!



The kids were in Papa and Grandma's other seats, so they came down to say hi! We love our BYU family!



No comments: