We started February off with a BANG in Florida! I'm not posting all pictures here, but will make a special Vacay book for all of them! Here's a few favorites!
Just a funny meme that is describing our life perfectly right now.
Basketball coaching is life right now! We set up our practice nights at the same time at Riverview. Just a couple of coaches!
Saturday game life.
Kaley's team was hilarious to watch, as usual!
I coached Sophie and Bella's team. Here's Soph's besties, Myla and Kate
Oh I love this team.
Helping Sawyer with a valentine box!
Watching the SuperBowl.
Kaley's team.
Jace's team - he had a rough few weeks with his feet. His tendons and muscles are so tight, they were giving him a hard time. He spent a lot of minutes stretching on the bench.
Jace's band went around to the elementary schools to introduce the 5th graders to band.
Girl squad!
Thomas helped coach Little Hoopsters. Geeze, I love that kid.
We went to St George for some soccer for Kaley. It was a brutal weekend. We barely made it down to the game in time - actually, by half time. They lost every game they played. It was pretty discouraging, as this team was way out of their league.We still had fun as a family and love watching our girl play soccer!
Hiking at Red Cliffs
Finding a new reservoir.
Finding friends at games!
Re-creating pictures from forever ago!
Finding more ponds to fish at for T.
That's a wrap on February!
No comments:
Post a Comment