Thursday, March 29, 2007

Literally, March Madness!

The following pictures will basically show you what has been keeping us busy! There are a few things that I don't have pictures of though. Thomas is now crawling and pulling himself up on to the couches and chairs! He also cut his first tooth! This all happened this past week!
We also had an ER visit - pictures below, and a couple of Dr. visits. Kaley has croup, and the rest of us have colds. So between trying to keep stitches dry and keeping our germs to ourselves, our house has pretty much been an infirmary!
Josh has enjoyed the nicer weather and has golfed every chance he has had! I had an Easter performance with the Lehi Choir. Young Womens keeps me busy! I love being with the girls! They are a fun escape for me! Last night we went ice skating, so it was back to old stompin' ground in Provo! Good times.
Hope everyone is doing well! Love you!

No comments: