Thursday, August 14, 2008

Island Park, Idaho - August 2008

The team captains
Crazy sister in the back!
Our little dude
Sweet Bella Rose
Hi Dad!

Uncle Tanner wake boarding
On a boat ride



This kid loves balls!
Going on a walk! We went on a walk around the island at least once a day - good exercise!

I love this one of Bella, compliments of Staci!
Dave and Dallin
Playing in the tube


Snacks! Ethan, Kaley and Thomas


We rented jet skis there for a day, and everyone loved it! We had so much fun!












The boys having a new version of the Island Man. Who can throw a rock the farthest? And, Who can skip a rock the best? Tanner threw the farthest, and I don't remember the best skipper.
Thomas and Aunt Jarilyn




Roasting marshmallows


Daddy and Thomas throwing rocks into the sunset.




Thomas helping Grandpa drive the boat.
"Look at me being a Cox!" This is my first experience getting IN the water at Island Park! I was so brave! I decided to try wake boarding!
Strapping on the board.
Yep! That's about as far as I got! I tried to get up 5 or 6 times, but no luck!
Thomas is telling me, "Good job, Mommy! You're awesome!" Nothing like encouragement from a toddler to make my day!

On a ride in the Rhino. It was like a mini-date!


Riding on the Rhino. Kaley was nervous at first, but then she loved it! Thomas just enjoyed every minute! He wanted to drive all by himself!
I thought bringing 10 band-aids for the trip would be enough, but I think I underestimated the spazziness of my kids! Here are a few pics of Thomas' toddler wounds! His legs are so bruised and scarred! He is one tough little kid! I wish I could say that my little girl's legs are better, but Kaley's are much worse! I didn't get any pictures to document her clumsiness, so you'll just have to imagine!
Can you see the band-aids on his legs?
What a stud!
Wow, we have a cute family! It is tradition to take a picture on the porch before you go home!

3 comments:

Staci said...

Oo! I love them! Thanks for being a fabulous sister-in-law. I think I'll claim blood relation to you instead of Josh.:) Just kidding- I love my big brother. But the pics are cute...great memories for forever! Love you guys!

Jordan said...

Awesome pictures! I am glad that everyone had fun and made it home in one piece. :)

Bob said...

Too much fun, Crystal!!! How was the water? Cold/just right/too warm? Lot's of boats or did you have the lake to yourselves?? Thank you for posting so many great pictures.