
These are the first fruits of my garden! We only planted tomatoes and cucumbers this year - to make sure we could really do it! We had our cucumbers and tomatoes with dinner last night, and they were yummy! Our tomato plants are out of control, and our cucumbers are doing well too! Next year we will have a bigger garden with a little more variety!
2 comments:
Yay! I love fresh food from your own garden! It's so rewarding. I hope my late garden can make it through this heat so I can have some too.
Thank you for your kind words, btw. I am doing just fine emotionally and physically- though Dirk is really struggling emotionally with all that has happened, so please pray for him. :)
Impressive!! I can't wait to plant a garden someday, but I think when i do I will start out slow too - I don't have much of a green thumb! Cute pics of the kids, too - looks like y'all have been having fun!
Post a Comment