This is my first ever video!!!! I had to capture Bella doing the Hokey Pokey at the Hayes Christmas party! She LOVES to dance! Jarilyn was pushing her around in the stroller, but most of the wiggling is done by Baby B! Enjoy!
Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas- I love it with little kids- it makes it so fun and magical, doesn't it?! Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Bella is so dang cute! She is seriously one of the happiest babies I know. She is a doll. It looks like your Christmas was great. Hanny can't wait to see Kaley, she is really missing her "girlfriends." :)
5 comments:
She's got her Grandpa's dancing genes!
You did Great with the video ... We love it !!!
Okay, that was adorable! I love the little bow in her hair too!
Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas- I love it with little kids- it makes it so fun and magical, doesn't it?! Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Bella is so dang cute! She is seriously one of the happiest babies I know. She is a doll. It looks like your Christmas was great. Hanny can't wait to see Kaley, she is really missing her "girlfriends." :)
Post a Comment