
We started painting Thomas' room this week! The kids even got to help!


Thomas did really get it. He didn't understand that if he touched the color, it would get on his hands. Here he is showing me the paint on his hands.



Getting a little creative! Josh told them to paint where it was white, so they kept finding white places! :)

Note the shiner above and below his left eye. He fell down the stairs this week as well! All the way down!

Thomas LOVES his "new room"

(I don't know why there are little blurry dots on these pictures. Josh and I both tried to gently clean off the lens. Any suggestions?)

So there you have it! The finished product! I still have a few things to put on the walls, but the paint is done!
10 comments:
Looks great! We are going to do some painting this week, so this is great for motivation.
You may have some sensor dust IN your camera... what type of camera do you have?
Wow, I am amazed at all the projects you guys get done around your house! It looks great.
I love it! The room looks so good. I may have to steel your idea for my boys when we move.
You guys are so creative with the kid's rooms. Great job!
I love all the projects you guys have been doing. You are so creative! I wish I still owned my own home. I'll just have to wait a little while longer! ):
I'd just give Inkley's or Allen's camera a call and tell them what's happening. They will probably be able to tell you over the phone whether they can fix it with a cleaning. I'm not sure how much they charge... my Dad had his DSLR cleaned for about $65 at Inkley's but I'm sure it's less for a point and shoot... though they may not clean them. Who knows. Give them a call :)
Email me if you have any other questions!
Thomas' room looks great!! I love the paint. I am jealous, I need to paint. I just have zero motivation. I need to come check it out. The bedspread looks perfect too and I love his head/foot board. Way cute!!
I would like to see more BYU paraphernalia. :)
Don't you worry, Jordan! I'm not done! :) Of course there will be BYU paraphernalia!
I love it! I need some coaching about how to do the stripes. It looks so cute!
I LOVE Thomas's room! You and Josh did an excellant job!
Post a Comment