What do you think? How do I pick a favorite? Where do I get them printed, so that they are nice quality in big print? And, where do I find the money to fund this obsession?
Good luck with the money thing. Still working on that one.
You can get big prints for a great price at Costco. For example, 8x10 prints are $1.99. Totally reasonable. One of my favorite looks is to print them and then mount them on foam board with adhesive spray. Cheap and fabulous. I'm going to put some up in Ella's room, so I'll be sure to post pics and perhaps even a tutorial.
Love Love Love Little Bella! She is such a doll. These pics are so cute!!! I don't know how you are going to choose, they all turned out great, even the ones where she is crying are adorable. Costco is a great place to get quality prints and Allens camera.
Oh my word. Your girls are gorgeous. Those are great pics. I always do my printing through Walgreens online...super easy, simple and cheap and can get a variety of sizes. And Walgreens is close by for easy pick up. And they do hour! Such cute photos.
5 comments:
$$$? Get Bella an agent!
Good luck with the money thing. Still working on that one.
You can get big prints for a great price at Costco. For example, 8x10 prints are $1.99. Totally reasonable. One of my favorite looks is to print them and then mount them on foam board with adhesive spray. Cheap and fabulous. I'm going to put some up in Ella's room, so I'll be sure to post pics and perhaps even a tutorial.
All of the pictures are so cute. Yes, it is tough deciding a favorite.
Love Love Love Little Bella! She is such a doll. These pics are so cute!!! I don't know how you are going to choose, they all turned out great, even the ones where she is crying are adorable.
Costco is a great place to get quality prints and Allens camera.
Oh my word. Your girls are gorgeous. Those are great pics. I always do my printing through Walgreens online...super easy, simple and cheap and can get a variety of sizes. And Walgreens is close by for easy pick up. And they do hour!
Such cute photos.
Post a Comment