So, I decided in an effort to save money, I would attempt to take Kaley's 4 year pictures myself. I took her over to the path by our house this week. I "edited" some of the pictures, (meaning I cropped them), and I think they look pretty good!
Is she not the cutest girl?! I am hoping that ONE of these can work for my "wall" and one for the piano. What do you think? I did just as good as Target, right?!
Okay - those pictures look awesome! I am sure you did better than Target could have. I love all of them! You will easily be able to put on one you wall. Good job!
Much. Much better than Target. Well done! And the nice thing about taking them yourself is that you get real smiles. The pics of Bella and Thomas look great too!
So sweet. I love Kaley. You have to give me the name of you're photographer! Whoever it is... they're GREAT! (just kidding... I know it's you! Good job!)
These are so cute!! I like them a whole lot better than Target, they are more natural and look like the Kaley we all love. She is so cute!! The pics of Bella and Thomas were also adorable. You and Josh have some cute kiddies!! This is Kristin by the way, I changed my blog sign name to just Kris. :)
12 comments:
I think you did a Great job taken pictures. totally would work on a wall!
You are very talented. The photos are more natural and look wonderful!! Thanks for sharing ... We love them !!
I think they are fabulous!! Nice job! And much better than Target- probably just a little colder.:)
Okay - those pictures look awesome! I am sure you did better than Target could have. I love all of them! You will easily be able to put on one you wall. Good job!
LOVE, love, love those pictures!!! She's adorable!
Much. Much better than Target. Well done! And the nice thing about taking them yourself is that you get real smiles. The pics of Bella and Thomas look great too!
So sweet. I love Kaley. You have to give me the name of you're photographer! Whoever it is... they're GREAT! (just kidding... I know it's you! Good job!)
Love them! She is such a cutie!
These are so cute!! I like them a whole lot better than Target, they are more natural and look like the Kaley we all love. She is so cute!! The pics of Bella and Thomas were also adorable. You and Josh have some cute kiddies!!
This is Kristin by the way, I changed my blog sign name to just Kris. :)
She is so photogenic! :) Adorable!
Time to get an agent for your girls, Crystal,
I love all the pictures. She is such a darling girl. Is she really four? Wow! You are sure a woman of many many talents.
Post a Comment