Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Big T!






I can't believe this little guy is 3 years old! What a little stud he is! I would love to freeze Thomas' little face in this stage forever! I love his chubby cheeks and big blur eyes! I love the way he tells me, "Mommy, I just love you so much!" He is so full of energy and curiosity! When he gets really excited, it takes him a minute to spit out what he is trying to say. His little brain goes way faster than his mouth! When his mouth catches up, Kaley will have a run for her money! He is such a sweet brother to Kaley and Bella, especially Bella. I love the way he watches over her, and takes care of her. I can't wait to see how he will be with the twins! I know he will love them! I love how athletic my boy is! He is ALL boy! He loves to play baseball, basketball, football, soccer, golf - you name it! We got him a bike for his birthday this year, and he didn't even hesistate! He knew just what to do! (pics to come!) We love our Thomas! Hope you have a great birthday, Buddy!

3 comments:

Jack and Charlene said...

What a Handsome "3" year old !! Crystal, We love your pictures!

Kris said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!! The pics of T are so cute!! I love the one with his hand on the tree, he looks so grown up.

Ben N Nessa said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Thomas! I love these pictures!!! :)