Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bike rides with Dad

This is the perfect time of year for bike rides! Josh can hook up the trailer for Bella, and Thomas and Kaley ride along on their bikes. Josh has come home early a couple times and taken the kids for a while so I can rest. Other times, we will go after dinner and I will drive over and meet them at the park. The kids love it, they get Daddy time, I get alone time, and they all come home tired! It is a perfect set up! Here are a few of the pictures from last time we went over to the park.








1 comment:

...Laura... said...

Your kids are so darn cute! How have you been feeling lately? I'm sure you get asked that all the time! I'm so excited to see your cute little twins! Dirk and I can't stop saying how crazy it is you're going to have 5 little ones soon, but how you're probably the only person we know who will be perfect for the job! We're excited for you!!