Friday, June 26, 2009

Seven Peaks fun!






This year we bought Seven Peaks season passes. We went once last year, and the kids loved it! I have taken the kids twice by myself, so far. They do really good! I rent life jackets for all of them, which is really nice! Bella's jacket has a little handle that I can just hang on to her and follow her around. She loves it! Kaley and Thomas are both pretty good about staying around where I am. They both like to show me what they can do! I feel a little bit better about them just being on their own with their jackets on. We try to float the lazy river too. I put Bella in her floaty thing, and Kaley and Thomas just hold on. Kaley is getting braver and will let go and just float along, but Thomas is still pretty clingy. I don't mind though! I am glad he is cautious! We have gone right when they open at 11, and stay for a couple hours. I put a lunch in the car, and they eat on the way home to stay awake! Bella has barely made it home both times! She gets so tired! It makes me laugh when she is trying to eat her graham crackers and fall asleep at the same time! It is the perfect activity to wear them out! Too bad it usually knocks me out for the rest of the day! :)

2 comments:

Clarissa Putnam said...

I absolutely LOVE Kaley's pigtails!!! She looks so much older!! Cute kids! I'm so jealous that you have season passes! Last year was way fun! Love you guys!!

Ben N Nessa said...

I love that....Bella's face is so cute.