Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our Thanksgiving this year was spent in sickness. Kaley got sick last Friday with a fever and a cough, then Thomas, then Bella, then Josh. I had a cold Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, but then was better. The twins didn't get it, thank goodness! I think we went through an entire bottle of hand sanitizer this week alone! We went through 3 bottles of Tylenol, 2 bottles of cough syrup, and 2 bags of cough drops. What a week!

Here is a picture of the babies' Thanksgiving feast. :)

Thanksgiving Day was also our 6 year Engagement Anniversary. I was sad that we didn't really get to celebrate. I guess you could say, I celebrated by taking a shower for the first time all week! :)

Our Thanksgiving Day meal was Mac n Cheese. Yum. I cried myself to sleep over this one. Good thing that Thanksgiving happens every year! I just want to forget about this one! We were supposed to be with Josh's family this year, and couldn't make it because of all the sickness.

1 comment:

Justin and Lacie said...

Thanksgiving is just a day right...? I am glad you are all feeling better now.