Monday, November 08, 2010

Fall Campfire and Leaves!

 Friday night we took the kids up the canyon for a campfire.  It really is one of their favorite things to do.  Sophie and Jace loved rolling in the leaves that Kaley pulled together.  Jace liked to lower his head and "bull doze" thru them  He was cracking me up!




 Bella is always telling me to take a picture of her with me because we are "bessfriends."  Love this girl!




Saturday, we went up to Sandy to play in Grandpa's leaves.  The kids have been waiting for this day for a while!  Grandpa has been resisting the urge to clean them up, just so his grandkids could play in them! I don't think they disappointed him!  Grandma broke out some jackets, since we forgot ours.  (that would be why Thomas' jacket is black and pink.)  
 Jace was not impressed at first.  
 Last year, Bella was pretty hesitant to touch the leaves, but this year she just LOVED it!  
 Mommy and Soph looking up at the trees
 I love these ones I took over my shoulder.  Bella was having so much fun!



 The kids had fun jumping into the leaves.



 Jace just hung out and watched the fun.  He loved the rake handle.  





 Bury Bella!


 Bury Thomas!


 Bury Dad!

 Blow out!

 Bury Momma!


 Blow out!

 Bury Pop Pop!
 Blow out!
 Jace and Sophie on the back steps.  
 Bury Kaley!
 I love the sweet expression on Jace's face in these pictures!






 Um, scary face, but I guess we were having fun!  


 This girl is such a character!  I just love her little face!

 Cheese!  














 By the end, Jace was *liking* the leaves.  



 This girl just LOVES to have her picture taken!  Such a cutie!

 An attempt to get a "twin" picture.  Why does this never work?  I do love the little pouts on the faces though!  

 Grandma getting Jace to smile by spinning.  


 Sophie is such a HAM!  She is always making faces and tilting her head to get a reaction.  Such a funny girl!  
 What's not to love about this face?!



 Jace was NOT a fan of getting leaves in his mouth!


 When we were all done playing, Pop Pop got out his leaf blower and let Thomas have a turn.  Thomas thought he had won the lottery!  He was thrilled to use the BIG tools!  He was grinning from ear to ear the whole time!  




Thanks for saving your leaves Pop Pop!  And thanks to Grandma for yummy dinner!  We love you!

1 comment:

Ben N Nessa said...

What fun pictures! I could hear the giggles and laughter even through your blog! Your kids will always remember how much fun you had playing in the leaves :)