Monday, November 15, 2010

More Fall Fun

 We had a couple nice days last week, and these are some pictures that I took on my phone.  The kids just love "exploring" in the Fall weather and leaves!






 Kaley has quite the imagination these days.  She built a "house" for Tinkerbell and her Fairy friends.  This is our documentation of it.  She had me take pictures because we had to clean it up before Josh got home from work, but she still wanted him to see it.  :)  

 Long walkway to the front door.  
 Phone, email and camera - all a fairy needs!  

And, the garden to the side.  She also made a little sign that said "FEREZ WELCUM"  (can you tell we are learning to write what we hear in words?)
 KISSES!  Sophie has started giving kisses!  It is the sweetest thing!  She especially loves to give kisses to Dad.  I love her little bottom lip stickin' out!  

 Thanksgiving Point
Friday, we took the kids to the Dino Museum and met Grandma and Grandpa up there.  I didn't get any pictures with them, but we were glad they came!






 Date night this week was going to the BYU Basketball game.  It was a fun way to shake up our date night! Thanks to Papa and Grandma for the tickets and to Lyss for babysitting!!!  


Josh took this picture of me one night before Zumba.  I have been working hard on losing weight and I think it is finally starting to work!  I try to go Tuesday and Thursday nights, as well as one of the morning times.  I put on a sweater for Sunday that I got for Christmas last year.  It didn't fit then, but I saved it hoping that it would someday fit.  Yesterday IT DID!!!!  (and I actually liked the way I looked in it!)  The other thing I like about this picture is the things I am holding.  It just sums up what I do.  Book for Kaley, sock - laundry, freshly painted nails - keeping Bella entertained, exercise clothes - something for me, and a smile - something for Josh.  :)  


There you have it!  That's what keep us busy!  We are excited for Thanksgiving and spending time with family!!!  

2 comments:

Haley said...

Nice job on the working out! Unfortunately, I've been seeing the opposite effect when I try on my sweaters from last year. He he, too many cookies I suppose. :)

Steph said...

you look so thin, Crystal! And, I love the Sophie kisses :) cute kids!