Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wanting to blog...

 I have been wanting to blog for a while, and just don't really have anything going on to blog about!  Monday for FHE we went up the canyon for a camp fire roast.  We had hot dogs (Yes, I actually remembered to bring them this time) and roasted marshmallows for our treat.  It was perfect.  



 The kids love to go exploring in the woods.  There is a little stream where we go, and the kids (and Josh) had fun throwing rocks into the water.  





 Other than that, we have just been enjoying life.  The Fall weather is here, and I am loving it!  I can't say that I was happy to see Summer go, but I am getting over it.  My urge to bake and make my house smell sweet is back and I have a long list of goodies to bake.  Fall is the perfect time for baking!  

We are still in the grips of soccer.  We go 4/5 nights a week.  It is SO much fun to watch the kids play! This week, Lyss, Dani and Dave came down to watch Thomas play on Tuesday.  

There you have it!  That is what we are doing!  Everyone is doing well in their classes and loving their teachers!  It is so fun to hear about their days when they get home!  

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Jaymesmom said...

Which park do you go to up the canyon?