Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cornbelly's

This past week for Family Night my parents took us to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point.  We had SO much fun!  I took a TON of pictures!  So here you go for a major picture overload!  There were so many things to do, look at and play with!  


  This one is a corn box.  Same idea as a sand box with corn.  






 My Dad is grinning from ear to ear in most picture he is in.  I think he was having the time of his life!  :)



 Holding hands waiting for the cow tractor ride.




 Jace and Sophie started out in their own, but it made me too nervous, so I just hopped in and took both of them!  







 Love this one with Pop Pop and Gramma!  
 For this corn maze, you spun the little wheel and had to do whatever it said until the next wheel you found.  It was cute!  So most of the pictures we have are silly!









 Duck races....

 Thomas saw this big, disgusting looking monster from across the way, and wanted to go in it!  So off we went.  About 2 seconds later, out we went!  :)  They barely made it inside the mouth, when they heard growling noises.  Jace and Sophie were less than impressed!  


 Another little tractor pulled ride.  The kids love these things!
 Who's having the most fun?!  Pop Pop!  

 I had to take a picture of the full nasty animal.  Why on Earth would T want to go in there?!
 Sophie was thrilled to see all the scare crows on the ride.  She is hilarious to watch!  Her facial expressions are so cute!


 Next was little four-wheeled peddle bikes.  
 Bella was so pleased with herself that she could peddle this all by herself!  





 Pops tried to peddle with Jace on his lap.  It didn't work so well.  He ended up just pushing him.  Jace still had fun!  




 Josh gave it the same valiant effort with Sophie - no such luck!  

 There were all kinds of things to climb and play on.  This one is a big ship.  







 We had to laugh when Kaley asked us what the thing on the door did.  Uh, it rolls down the window.  She was shocked!  It was hilarious!  She has obviously never had to crank down a window!  
 Love this picture of my little farm crew!
 There were big bouncy toys to play on.  While the 3 big kids played on those, I took Jace and Sophie to try some other toys.  








 By now it was getting dark, and past 7.  Sophie was feeling a little tired.  :)  
 We built with BIG sized Lincoln Logs.  The coolest thing!

 We played on a gigantic slide.  :)






 Pop Pop said that he would pay for Momma to ride the mechanical bull, and to everyone's surprise, I said SURE!  The kids watched the girl in front of us and thought it looked a little scary.  
 So here I am doing something crazy!  My favorite part about it, is that *just* before I fell off, I heard Thomas say, "My Mom is NEVER going to fall off!"  You could tell he was so proud! Josh says now he knows what I would look like as a drunk college co-ed.  ;)


 Then we sat around a fire and had some yummy fries and hot chocolate. Yum!





 We had SO much fun!  Thanks to Pop Pop and Gramma for a FUN Family Night!  We may have a new tradition!

No comments: