I put together a Minute to Win it activity for the whole family to do in the afternoon after the feast. We had SO much fun! It made me realize how fun and cool our family really is! I had so much fun bonding with the cousins, aunts and uncles and my grandparents. These memories are some of my favorites! Here's a whole slew of pictures!
I love this action shot of Dave and Alex.
This pic is darling because it sums up B's life - she was in heaven with her favorite 2 blondies! And Dave always had one of my kids hanging on him. He is a fun uncle!
All lined up and ready for instructions!
First up was Noodling Around. Stick the long spaghetti noodle in your mouth and try to get the 6 penne pastas on your spaghetti noodle.
My Dad did it the fastest! Clearly, I am impressed!
Then, it was Breakfast Puzzle. I had cut up cereal boxes and they had to put them together. This was boy cousins against girl cousins.
Boys won. :)
OK, Aunts against Uncles.
Boys won again!!!
Tic Tac pick up - Pick up the tic tacs with tweezers.
Combined with Nut Stacker - stack the nuts using a candy cane.
Stack the fruit loops on the stick in your mouth. This one is a lot harder than it sounds!
But, not too hard for Dave!
This Blows! Blow the cup across the table using a straw.
Lined up to get more instructions.
Face the Cookie - Get the Oreo from your forehead to your mouth ONLY using your face muscles.
Shake It! Get all the balls out of the box by shaking and moving!
Pop it! Everyone started with a balloon tied around their ankle. You try to pop other people's balloons while protecting yours from being popped! This was hilarious!
BEGIN!
Grandma Del chased Bella around almost the whole time trying to pop her balloon!
Jace got Josh's.
Miss Katie Ballerina lifting her balloon to safety!
Alex and Lyss trying the "stay out of the way" approach.
The other ballerina gracefully saving her balloon from danger!
These are probably the best non-planned family pictures we've had! :)
Ah! I love my family! Thanks for being such good sports!!! I love that I have the coolest Aunt and Uncles, Grandparents, Parents, siblings, and COUSINS!!! Can we make this a tradition!?!?




















1 comment:
What a fun idea! It looks like you guys had such a ball. I love this tradition!
Post a Comment