Sunday, December 02, 2012

Pie/Shopping/Service

Just one more, I couldn't resist Lyss!  :)
 Anneli made pies this year, and did not disappoint!  The oreo was the kid favorite!  
 Then after the kids were in bed, Dani, Dave, Josh and I went to Walmart to find some sales!  It was the first time I have gone black friday shopping with someone!  I've always gone by myself!  It was seriously the perfect end to Thanksgiving!  It was like a double date!  The people in Jerome were so nice and pleasant.  We didn't see any pushing or crazy people.  The workers were so helpful and nice.  It was a good time!


 Friday morning, we got together to clean the gym as a service project.  The kids wiped down the floor.


 We cleaned out the closet, which meant shaking out and folding all the tarps in there.  The kids loved rolling across the tarps to get all the air out of them.



 This is one of my favorite things about Grandma's house.  Everyone has a red cup with their name on it.  Grandma washes them and lines them up neatly on the window sill in alphabetical order.  :)  Love it!


No comments: