Monday, February 18, 2013

A Perfect Day for an Adventure

We made Saturday an adventure day!  We took Frontrunner up to Layton to meet Grandpa and Grandma.  It was a fun ride!




















Grandma and Grandpa picked us up from the train stop and we went to their house to play for a bit.  We played bubbles...




























 We ate lunch and had cookies.

 We played with Grandpa's cool toys...








Then Grandpa and Grandma rode the train back down to our house with us.  




It was a nice sunny day!  Perfect day for an adventure!  

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute, photogenic family! Can't wait for bright sunny days for weeks at a time!!

PS - your giirls' hair is always perfectly gorgeous. Just sayin'!

Unknown said...

I agree with Michelle. Your girls hair always looks so good! I bet it was nice not having to worry about driving. Bryan and I want to try the Frontrunner out!